Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Real Hip Hooray: Tied with a Bouw

The most heart-warming thing in our business is to get to see where our little parcels, carefully wrapped with love and affection, end up, and the celebrations that are styled using them. We all lead such incredibly busy lives, and it is a rare customer who finds time to share their pics with us.
So how delighted were we to see this most beautiful wedding created and styled by Sonja Bouw, clearly with love and affection in abundance. Sonja's attention to `the details', most of them she created herself, is perfect. We love the unique poster-inspired theme, the sunny but sophisticated colour palette of yellow and black and that fun cake of Krispy Creme donuts! Sonja shares more of their gorgeous celebration - and lots of other lovely things - over at her blog.


(images via Tied with a Bouw)

1 comment:

Digella said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

I have just found your blog from a link on Cupcake Company. I am in Mitchelton so we are almost neighbours. Have already forwarded your blog and site to 6 girls I know, added you to my blog roll and cant wait to use you for inspirational products soon.